Walking Through the Valley - From The Lord, Our God and Savior

• (leider nur in englischer Sprache, Quellangabe siehe unten)

Walking Through the Valley

7/28/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

My sons and daughters, do not be angry or upset over that which I am about to do. Let not your forehead wrinkle or your heart wax cold inside you, says The Lord...

For I have a great vineyard, with many grapes...

Lo, I have provided abundant rain and attended every vine,
    I have pruned them with delicate and sure hands.

Yet many wither, while others fail to produce, and still others are very slow to ripen. Therefore, I am come into My field, and I have walked up and down. I have inspected each plant thoroughly, having done all I can do. Lo, I have provided both the early and latter rains in abundance, and tilled the soil. I have sprinkled much fertilizer, in an effort to strengthen the root... And still, many plants wither, with the grapes thereof falling to the ground. I have even planted new vines in their places, yet these also have produced no fruit.

I have waited patiently and tended My vineyard,
    Doing all that was necessary to produce a fair crop...

And now it is time for the first harvest.

Yet I tell you plainly, it shall be a very lowly crop...

A very small harvest.

For few grapes have ripened to maturity, they must be left to ripen in their season... And though the winds will be harsh, and the rains will be a rare thing indeed, even all manner of plagues shall come, I must not gather them until their due season.

And though My voice is quieted, and I speak to you no more in this manner (for My prophet must be cut off from before you, he must go out from among you), and though this bundle endeavors to loosen its bonds, I will not forsake you utterly... I am with you still.
    And though I pull back My hand, I will not forsake you in your time of great need. Though many of you have yet to harken to My voice, and fail to reach out your hand, I am with you still. In your time of need and through your many tears, when calamity and great devastation is on every side, I will be there to guide you... I will not forsake you utterly.
    Behold, I have left you a multitude of words to guide you, many lamps to light your path... And after, many husbandmen to point the way... You will not be alone in the valley.

Trust in My ways therefore, and embrace all My correction;

Do not turn away from My discipline...

For I love you, says The Lord.

Quelle, Link:
    http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?tit…ough_the_Valley

• Wäre doch auch mal nett, wenn du im deutschsprachigem Forum einen deutschen Text posten würdest. Und wenn schon nur fremdsprachig, dann überesetze es doch bitte.

Ist diese Seite, für die du da ständig Werbung machst, deine Seite? Würde mich nicht wundern.

Wie würde das Forum bald aussehen, wenn ich nur noch in Ungarisch (diese Sprache verstehe ICH) posten würde? Und jeder andere auch in einer Fremdsprache? Ich empfinde das als Unhöflich. Es kann schon mal sein, dass man etwas zu einem fremdsprachigen Text verlinkt. Aber man sollte doch zumindest in Stichworten angeben, worum es geht. Das wäre den Usern höflich gegenüber, die z.B. Englisch nicht verstehen. Nicht mal der Titel wird von dir in Deutsch angekündigt.

Mich stört das! Deshalb sage ich es auch! Du verstehst doch deutsch, oder?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Zu den Worten von Nachtperle schließe ich mich an und möchte zudem noch hinzufügen: was willst du mit dem erstellten Thema eigentlich diskutieren? Was erwartest du von anderen, die deinen Beitrag lesen? Dies ist primär kein Evangelisationsblog, sondern ein Diskussionsforum.

Dir wird wenig vergeben, wenn du wenig liebst. Dir wird viel vergeben, wenn du viel liebst. (Lukas 7,47-50)

• Erstens das ist nicht meine Seite.

Zweitens das ist das WORT GOTTES gesprochen an diese letzte Generation. Es ist für diejenigen gedacht die Ohren haben um zu hören.

Ich habe mir nicht vorgenommen die "Letters" (Briefe) ins Deutsche zu übersetzen, da Übersetzungsfehler gravierend sein können. Mache aber hier eine Ausnahme (siehe unten).

Ich habe versucht den Text zu überstzen (Die Übersetzung ist vielleicht verbessungswürdig, was Wortwahl, Grammatik und Satzstil betrifft aber ich wollte eine Übersetzung nahe am Urtext haben)

Walking Through the Valley

(Wandernd durch das Tal)

7/28/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

(28.7.11 Von Dem Herr, Unser Gott und Heiland - Ein Brief gegeben an Timothy, Für des Herrn kleine Herde und für all diejenigen welche Ohren haben zu hören)

My sons and daughters, do not be angry or upset over that which I am about to do. Let not your forehead wrinkle or your heart wax cold inside you, says The Lord...

(Meine Söhne und Töchter, seid nicht wütend oder bestürzt über das was Ich im Begriff bin zu tun. Lasst nicht eure Stirn runzlig werden oder eure Herzen in euch kalt werden , spricht Der Herr...)

For I have a great vineyard, with many grapes...
    (Denn Ich habe einen großen Weinberg, mit vielen Trauben...)

Lo, I have provided abundant rain and attended every vine,
    I have pruned them with delicate and sure hands.

(Sieht, Ich habe üppig Regen bereitgestellt und jede Rebe beachtet,
    Ich habe sie mit feinfühligen und sicheren Händen beschnitten.)

Yet many wither, while others fail to produce, and still others are very slow to ripen. Therefore, I am come into My field, and I have walked up and down. I have inspected each plant thoroughly, having done all I can do. Lo, I have provided both the early and latter rains in abundance, and tilled the soil. I have sprinkled much fertilizer, in an effort to strengthen the root... And still, many plants wither, with the grapes thereof falling to the ground. I have even planted new vines in their places, yet these also have produced no fruit.

(Dennoch viele welken, während andere versäumen zu erzeugen und noch andere sind sehr langsam am reifen. Deshalb bin ich in mein Feld gekommen und bin auf und ab gegangen. Ich habe jede Pflanze durchgänig inspiziert, habe getan alles was Ich tun kann. Siehe, Ich habe bereitgestellt beides die Früh- und Spätregen im Überfluss und das Erdreich bestellt. Ich habe viel Dünger gestreut in einem Bestreben die Wurzel zu stärken... Und dennoch, viele Pflanzen welken, mit den Trauben darauf zu Boden fallend. Ich habe sogar neue Reben in ihren Plätzen gepflantzt, Dennoch diese haben ebenso keine Früche erzeugt.

I have waited patiently and tended My vineyard,
    Doing all that was necessary to produce a fair crop...
    (Ich habe geduldig gewartet und meinen Weinberg gepflegt,
    Tuend alles was nötig war um einen ausreichenden Ertrag zu erzeugen...)

And now it is time for the first harvest.
    (Und jetzt ist die Zeit für die erste Ernte.)

Yet I tell you plainly, it shall be a very lowly crop...
    (Dennoch Ich sage euch deutlich, es soll ein sehr geringer Ertrag sein...)

A very small harvest.
    (Eine sehr kleine Ernte.)

For few grapes have ripened to maturity, they must be left to ripen in their season... And though the winds will be harsh, and the rains will be a rare thing indeed, even all manner of plagues shall come, I must not gather them until their due season.

(Denn wenige Trauben sind zur Reife gereift, diese müssen zurückgelassen werden um zu ihrer Saison zu reifen... Und obwohl the Winde harsch sein werden und die Regen gewiss eine seltene Sache sein werden, sogar alle möglichen Plagen sollen kommen, Ich darf sie nicht sammeln bis zu Ihrer bestimmten Saison.)

And though My voice is quieted, and I speak to you no more in this manner (for My prophet must be cut off from before you, he must go out from among you), and though this bundle endeavors to loosen its bonds, I will not forsake you utterly... I am with you still.

(Und obwohl Meine Stimme gestillt ist und Ich zu euch nicht mehr in dieser Art spreche (denn Mein Prophet muss zuvor von euch abgeschnitten werden , er muss hinaus aus eurer Mitte), und obwohl dieses Bündel versucht seine Bande zu lösen. Ich werde euch nicht gänzlich verlassen... Ich bin dennoch mit euch.

And though I pull back My hand, I will not forsake you in your time of great need. Though many of you have yet to harken to My voice, and fail to reach out your hand, I am with you still. In your time of need and through your many tears, when calamity and great devastation is on every side, I will be there to guide you... I will not forsake you utterly.

(Und obwohl Ich meine Hand zurückziehe, Ich werde euch nicht verlassen in eurer Zeit von großer Not. Obwohl viele von euch noch auf Meine Stimme zu hören haben, und versagen Ihre Hand auszustrecken, Ich bin dennoch mit euch. In eurer Zeit der Not und euren vielen Tränen hindurch, wenn Katastrophe und große Verwüstung ist auf jeder Seite, Ich werde da sein um euch zu führen... Ich werde euch nicht gänzlich verlassen.)

Behold, I have left you a multitude of words to guide you, many lamps to light your path... And after, many husbandmen to point the way... You will not be alone in the valley.

(Siehe, ich habe euch eine Menge an Worten hinterlassen euch zu führen, viele Leuchter um euren Pfad zu leuchten... Und danach, viele Ehemänner um den Weg zu zeigen... Ihr werdet nicht allein sein im Tal.)

Trust in My ways therefore, and embrace all My correction;

Do not turn away from My discipline...

(Vertraut deshalb in meine Wege und empfangt alle Meine Korrektur;

Wendet euch nicht ab von Meiner Disziplin...)

For I love you, says The Lord.

(Denn Ich liebe euch, spricht Der Herr.)

• das ist das WORT GOTTES

na dann hätte es doch gereicht, wenn du hier die bibelstelle gepostet hättest.... die hätte dann hier jeder selbst nachlesen können.... und zwar in der sprache, die ihm am besten liegt.... nicht jeder hier ist des englischen fließend mächtig....
    oder sind diese texte gar nicht aus der bibel ?

• na dann hätte es doch gereicht, wenn du hier die bibelstelle gepostet hättest.... die hätte dann hier jeder selbst nachlesen können.... und zwar in der sprache, die ihm am besten liegt.... nicht jeder hier ist des englischen fließend mächtig....
    oder sind diese texte gar nicht aus der bibel ?

Diesen Text wirst du nicht in der Bibel finden. (Ich gege im meinem nächsten Post näher darüber ein.)

• Wenn man dem hier öfter angegebenen Link folgt, findet man, so habe jedenfalls ich es verstanden, dass dieser Schreiber dieser Botschaften, in der Gewissheit lebt, sie seien ihm von Gott eingegeben. Also quasi ein moderner Prophet.

Grüße
    Daniels

"Prüft alles und, was gut ist,
    das behaltet. Aber was böse ist,
    darauf lasst euch nicht ein..."

1. Thessalonicher 5, 21.22

"Wähle das Leben, damit du lebst."
    5. Mose 30, 19

• Eine Frage: WARUM sollte DAS das Wort Gottes sein????

verwirrtwegr

Antwort: Weil es von Gott ist.

Steht nicht geschrieben:

Matthew 23:34 GLB
    (34) Darum siehe, ich sende zu euch Propheten und Weise und Schriftgelehrte; und deren werdet ihr etliche töten und kreuzigen, und etliche werdet ihr geißeln in ihren Schulen und werdet sie verfolgen von einer Stadt zu der anderen;

Amos 3:6-7 GLB
    (6) Bläst man auch die Posaune in einer Stadt, daß sich das Volk davor nicht entsetze? Ist auch ein Unglück in der Stadt, daß der HERR nicht tue?
    (7) Denn der HERR HERR tut nichts, er offenbare denn sein Geheimnis den Propheten, seinen Knechten.

Malachi 3:6 GLB
    (6) Denn ich bin der HERR und wandle mich nicht; und es soll mit euch Kindern Jakobs nicht gar aus sein.

Joel 2:1-2 GLB
    (1) Blaset mit der Posaune zu Zion, rufet auf meinem heiligen Berge; erzittert, alle Einwohner im Lande! denn der Tag des HERRN kommt und ist nahe:
    (2) Ein finstrer Tag, ein dunkler Tag, ein wolkiger Tag, ein nebliger Tag; gleichwie sich die Morgenröte ausbreitet über die Berge, kommt ein großes und mächtiges Volk, desgleichen vormals nicht gewesen ist und hinfort nicht sein wird zu ewigen Zeiten für und für.

Joel 2:28-32 GLB
    (28 ) Und nach diesem will ich meinen Geist ausgießen über alles Fleisch, und eure Söhne und Töchter sollen weissagen; eure Ältesten sollen Träume haben, und eure Jünglinge sollen Gesichte sehen;
    (29) auch will ich mich zur selben Zeit über Knechte und Mägde meinen Geist ausgießen.
    (30) Und ich will Wunderzeichen geben am Himmel und auf Erden: Blut, Feuer und Rauchdampf;
    (31) die Sonne soll in Finsternis und der Mond in Blut verwandelt werden, ehe denn der große und schreckliche Tag des HERRN kommt.
    (32) Und es soll geschehen, wer des HERRN Namen anrufen wird, der soll errettet werden. Denn auf dem Berge Zion und zu Jerusalem wird eine Errettung sein, wie der HERR verheißen hat, auch bei den andern übrigen, die der HERR berufen wird.

Offenbarung 10:11 GLB
    (11) Und er sprach zu mir: Du mußt abermals weissagen von Völkern und Heiden und Sprachen und vielen Königen.

Offenbarung 18:24 GLB
    (24) Und das Blut der Propheten und der Heiligen ist in ihr gefunden worden und all derer, die auf Erden erwürgt sind.

My Word Has Gone Forth, Yet Who Has Embraced it? Who Has Cupped Their Ears to Listen?... Says The Lord

4/18/10 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord:
    If you embrace the Bible, yet reject the Letters, you deny the Word of The Lord; and if you embrace the Letters, yet reject the Bible, you deny the Word of The Lord... For I am The Author and Finisher thereof.

Is this not how it has always been?... Even toward every prophet which I have sent, even to YahuShua who is called Jesus, who is and was THE Prophet and Deliverer, The Mashiach? The people, to whom the prophets were sent, indeed had a form of godliness, but denied the power thereof, saying to themselves, “We believe the Torah (Bible), yet we will reject these sent to us... Yea, we shall stone them in word and deed, and cast all their cords from us”... Though I, Myself, had sent them, even The Christ. And was not the Word of God through the prophets, even the words of The Christ, added to the Bible?

Indeed, there is nothing new under the sun... For as My people refused Me in all times past, with a stiff arm and stretched out neck, with their foreheads and hearts hardened, so it is this day. For all these, called by Christ’s name, are very rebellious houses... Houses, full of blind guides speaking to the deaf, endeavoring to teach the dumb the songs of men... Says The Lord.

Link zum Original:
    http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?tit…._Says_The_Lord

• Wenn man dem hier öfter angegebenen Link folgt, findet man, so habe jedenfalls ich es verstanden, dass dieser Schreiber dieser Botschaften, in der Gewissheit lebt, sie seien ihm von Gott eingegeben. Also quasi ein moderner Prophet.

Grüße
    Daniels

Genau. Eigentlich ist es nicht nur ein Prophet. Die meisten Briefe wurden von Timothy niedergeschrieben aber es gibt auch Briefe die von einem zweiten Propheten namens Jayse niedergeschrieben wurden. Sogar ein Brief von einer Prophetin namens Bethany ist zu finden (Infinite Love).

1Co 12:28 Und Gott hat gesetzt in der Gemeinde aufs erste die Apostel, aufs andre die Propheten, aufs dritte die Lehrer, darnach die Wundertäter, darnach die Gaben, gesund zu machen, Helfer, Regierer, mancherlei Sprachen.

1 Corinthians 14:29-31 GLB
    (29) Weissager aber lasset reden zwei oder drei, und die andern lasset richten.
    (30) So aber eine Offenbarung geschieht einem andern, der da sitzt, so schweige der erste.
    (31) Ihr könnt wohl alle weissagen, einer nach dem andern, auf daß sie alle lernen und alle ermahnt werden.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Antwort: Weil es von Gott ist.

Thus says The Lord: If you embrace the Bible, yet reject the Letters, you deny the Word of The Lord; and if you embrace the Letters, yet reject the Bible, you deny the Word of The Lord... For I am The Author and Finisher thereof.

DAS glaube ich nicht, für mich ist das KEINE Offenbarung Gottes - sondern Anmassung! :thumbdown:

• For All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words, Which He Has Spoken to THIS Generation, in The Letters From God and His Christ

5/21/07 From God The Father - For All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words, Which He Has Spoken to THIS Generation, in The Letters From God and His Christ

Thus says The Lord: You have gone out of the way, thinking you stand. You do not stand, for you have stood against Me and My Word sent through My prophets... This is not to stand. You shall be brought low... you shall not be gathered. Neither will I hear you, for you have forsaken your Lord for your own way... Such arrogant, high-minded children have come to live amongst the churches, continually misleading themselves and all those they speak to in My own name, never hearing the voice of the Lord their God.

Sons and daughters of men, did you think I would stay silent?!
    Did you think that I, even I, would not blow the trumpet and alert the watchmen?!

Therefore, it is fulfilled and shall come to pass:
    Even all these, who call of themselves by My own name, the name I have given My Son, the Holy One,
    Even these shall come, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, we have done all these things in Your name’.

And it shall come to pass in that Day, which is upon you, that the Son of Man, your Redeemer,
    Shall likewise answer you, saying, “I never knew you”.

For if you truly knew Him and He lived in you, then you would recognize those I send and the Word given them... Yet you forbear, resting in the beds of false doctrine, even the doctrines of men. Therefore, you shall not be gathered, for I do not see of Myself in you, though you speak My words instant in and out of season. For you speak them seasoned with the salt I, Myself, have NOT given you. This you have received, in vain, at the hands of men. Know you not, that which is of God has salt in itself, and in no wise needs seasoning?... Get wisdom and receive understanding, and repent. And give heed to those I send, and I shall yet gather you, and you shall escape all these things. Forbear, and you shall endure refinement in the Day of the Lord, and by great tribulation shall you come into glory. For I am the Lord... I shall surely correct and discipline even ALL those I love, who have been led astray and teach others in like manner... A leading away from the Truth, as I, Myself, had spoken it and how it was meant to be received.
    The kingdoms of men are finished... And not one church, built by human hands, shall endure. ALL shall crumble and fall to pieces before the glory of God, wrought in His Only Begotten... The Truth Absolute. You know not the mind of God, neither have you heard His voice. Be separate! Says the Lord, and joined unto Me. Look past My prophet, and see with greater eyes. Your ego has crippled you, and your knowledge has caused you to blaspheme My words. Repent, oh sons and daughters of men. You have become so very poor, thinking you are rich. Repent, and call on Me in truth and all humility, in the Christ’s name, Jesus, Yeshua the Gift, and you shall receive true understanding. Depart from these vanities built up in the hearts of men. Stop desecrating My Word, in the Scriptures of Truth, for your own glory. All humility and faith is what I require of all My servants. You can not serve both God and men. For men in authority, in even all the churches, are perverse in their segregation of My Word and in the corrupt musings of their hearts. You have divided My Word, yes, you have divided it, and it shall slay you, even in your heart. The day is coming, when you shall be pricked in your hearts and you shall wail, when again this same one, whom you have brought against a false accusation, comes once again in the Day of Sorrows, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord’, and you realize all you have done has been found wanting. You shall not tempt the Lord your God! My prophets are sent out, they prepare the way of the Holy One... He shall gather and return in His Glory. Yea, these men, even 144,000, are sent, and are already in the earth blowing the trumpet. Yet you cover your ears, saying within yourself, ‘I already hear and will not heed any trumpet, other than that which I have made and was put in my hand by man and not God. For I, alone, am righteous, and these with me know God’s will, and we shall teach others. And we will, by no means, listen to these sent... We shall stone them in word and deed, and cast ALL their cords from us, saying, You shall no more speak in the Lord’s name.’

Sons and daughters of men, who call of themselves by Christ’s own name, you shall not be gathered...
    You are abased, because you are found to be exalted among your fellows.

The Lord has spoken, and says, repent...

And I, Myself, shall place your feet, once again, on the path of truth, where all understanding comes from God,
    And is given through Christ to all those who truly abide in Him, and He in they...

The Lord does not change!

Link:
    http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?tit…iven_to_Timothy